The Business Accelerator programme is highly selective, tailor-made and aimed at mature projects with growth potential . We will support seasoned entrepreneurs in the growth, development and financing of their projects.
- To support the start-up development in line with the business vision and its ecosystem.
- To improve the start-up development time-wise before or after fundraising for different areas such as marketing, strategy, web, business development, product, communication, recruitment, etc…
- Prepare meetings with financial institutions (Business Angels, etc…).
- Facilitate grants tailored to the specificities of start-ups through KEDGE’s regional networks (eg: France Angels, KEDGE's graduates network, Business Angels, Investment Funds, etc...).
Maturity level expected
- Start-up with a full-time multidisciplinary team in place (tech and business profile essential).
- Project offering an innovative product or service commercialised with a high degree of scalability.
- A product with growing KPI's proving it is market fit (MRR Monthly Recurring Revenue, ARR Recurring Annual Revenue or with proven traction).
KEDGE's start-ups + external students (all campuses included).
(maximum 10 start-ups)
Other services available
- A team of coaches & experts available on a one-to-one basis 5 hours per month (HR, pitch, marketing, business, growth, financial engineering, product, etc...).
- Thematic days such as 'deep focus' with a coach expert.
- Workshops 'Codev' (Professional Codevelopment) between entrepreneurs (on demand for 1H30).
- Accommodation, dedicated spaces (Paris, Bordeaux, Marseille).
- Start-up programme Manager.
- Perks for the value of 45 000€.
- Access to financial partners network.
- Entrepreneurial community.
- Length : 12 month minimum.
- Cost : monthly membership 350€ / month
- Request to participate to the 'deep focus' days.
They have been supported by KEDGE Entrepreneurship
- WHERE YOU LOVE – Alexandre Bonhomme (virtual real estate search assistant / 3 employees and a few million euros raised).
- OUIEXPAT – Noura Moulali (to connect French people living abroad). https://www.kedgebs-alumni.com/en/diplome/news/with-ouiexpat-this-kedge-alumna-is-connecting-french-people-living-abroad-584
- GEEV is a success story. It is the first application for donating items between individuals. 11 million+ reused objects, 450,000+ food items saved from the trash, 3 million+ users. They have raised 3 million euros.
- CHAMBERLAN, a young company that specialises in custom-made shoes. Raised 1 million.
- Telaqua - Nicolas Cavalier, Sébastien Demech & Nicolas Carvalho (simpliflying water management, 15 employees, 400 000€ raised and 1,5M€ in progress).
- Carbookr - Nicolas Job (car rental BtoB, 12 employees, 1M€ raised).
- ZEI - Noel Bauza (digital platform that helps individuals and companies to improve their environmental and societal impacts, 15 employees, 2M€ raised).
- NOCNOC – Paul Lebas, (rent big homes for short stays, 24 Collaborators, 3M€ raised).
- Saileazy – Gregoire Guignon (sailboat self-service, 15 collaborateurs,1,7M€ raised).