The students' Entrepreneurial Support Programmes
KEDGE Business Creator : the programme to test your start-up idea
- Train the students to structure a project and create a prototype in 11 weeks.
- Develop business skills for start-ups and adopt the right mindset.
- Discover the principles of the lean approach for start-up.
- Provide tools to determine the potential success of an idea before setting up a business.
- Learn more
Business Nursery : for entrepreneurs ready to get started
- Support entrepreneurs in the creation of a start-up in 6 weeks with option to renew.
- Presentation of the prototype to partner businesses to test the commercial viability of the product or service.
- Facilitate financial support (France Initiative, BPI France, Crowdfunding….) through our financial and business partners.
- Access the regional and national start-up ecosystem.
- Learn more
Our different programmes to learn to be an entrepreneur
There is a wide and varied choice of entrepreneurial programmes at KEDGE:
- KEDGE Bachelor
- Programme Grande Ecole
- Global Executive MBA
- Msc Innovation, Transformation, Entrepreneurship
- École Entrepreneuriale
Spaces dedicated to entrepreneurship
Our students have access to spaces specifically adapted to entrepreneurship:
- Coworking spaces.
- Brain bubbles.
- Conference rooms.
- Relaxing areas.
Associations for KEDGE entrepreneurs
Recognised for the dynamism of it associations, KEDGE is lucky to have among its associations four 'Junior Entreprises' which offer entrepreneurs and businesses help in their projects, the strengthening and the repositioning of their marketing strategy, etc.